Compkey Healthcare believes
Vulnerability is not a choice, at Compkey Healthcare, we understand that. Service delivery is an opportunity to support and enable others what they cannot do for themselves.
This goes beyond being a job providing the care giver a sense of fulfillment but a lifestyle of compassionate care and those receiving care a sense of choice over their life and well being but a lifestyle of satisfaction.
At CompKey Healthcare we are compassionate about and committed to promoting your choices and independence whilst in the comfort of your own surroundings.
Our service starts from 30 minute calls per visit and can be extended to as many hours as required including live in care for a week.
We are currently working towards expanding our high quality and compassionate care services to other parts of the United Kingdom.
Our aims & objectives
- We aim to offer skilled Care to enable people to achieve their optimum state of health and wellbeing.
- All people who receive services from CompKey Healthcare Ltd and all people who visit the Service User will be treated with respect at all times.
- We uphold the human and citizenship rights of all people for whom we provide care and support.
- Individual choice and personal decision-making are the right of all Service Users and these rights will be supported by all the people who work for CompKey Healthcare Ltd.
- The right of independence will be respected and encouraged for all Service Users.
- The individual uniqueness of Service Users will be recognized and all people will be treated with dignity and respect at all times.
- The individual’s requirement for privacy will be respected at all times and all information relating to individuals will be treated in a confidential manner.
- We recognize the individual’s need for personal fulfillment and aim to support Service Users to participate in their choice of individualized programmers of meaningful activity to satisfy their needs.
CompKey will be delivering personal care to adult vulnerable members of our community from the age of 18 and above including the over 65s, who need help with bathing, dressing, laundry, shopping and socialising. We will be assisting with day care, night sits, waking nights, live in care and respite care. We will also be supplying care and support workers to institutions that require assistance in providing personal care services if they have staff shortages.
Working with Us
To qualify for employment you must pass criminal record background checks and reference checks. We provide an exclusive training program in the mandatory courses and CompKey Healthcare philosophy of care and offer flexible full-time and part-time hours.
Compkey Healthcare strives to be the best home and social care company to work for. Our mission is to provide the best social and care workers and support to families and individual in need. We believe that in order for our social, care and support workers to be the best that they can be, they must be treated with respect, dignity, and feel appreciated and valued.
As a member of our team you will be actively engaged in providing social care, personal care and shopping services to our service users in the community.
We are proud of the reputation that we continue to build in the home care sector and we are extremely aware that such a reputation depends upon the people who work for us and provide the care to our service users.
- Competitive rates of pay and benefits
- Full induction
- A friendly, well informed recruitment team
- Regular and consistent work. Work when and where you want it
- Ongoing training
- Fortnightly pay
- Holiday pay, Incentive schemes
- Opportunity for promotions and advancement.
- Advice on NEST pension scheme
Compkey Healthcare in Norfolk recognize and actively promote the benefits of a diverse workforce and are committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, marital or civil partnership status or transgender status, sexual orientation, religion or belief. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.
ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO UNDERGO AN ENHANCED CRIMINAL RECORDS BUREAU DISCLOSURE CHECK (DBS). You must have eligibility to work in the UK.